EGECED (Institute of Education and Youth Studies Association)
[Turkey] EGECED is a non-profit association founded by the professional from education field (teachers, trainers, academics, branch managers and supervisors, etc). EGECED has a broad reach to local schools in primary and secondary level and also cooperation with universities. The objectives of our association are to gather the professionals who work for the education and youth to do activities on education and youth and to contribute to the development of sustainable interaction between the educators and youth both from Turkey and European countries. EGECED’s mission and main objectives are:
- To follow the developments in education and youth both nationally and internationally and publicize them via publications, web and mass media.
- To organize activities to address the problems of the education and youth by coordinating scientific researches, courses, seminars and symposiums.
- To arrange courses, seminars, workshops, conferences and symposiums with the aim of improving professional, cultural and professional abilities of teachers, trainers and youth workers.
- To follow new activities in the area of education e.g. professional techniques, general education, adult training, pre-school education, university education and information technology.
- To work with national and international institutions in projects.
Dr. Mehmet Emin BAKAY
Address: Kasımpaşa Mah. 228 Sok. No:16
35470 Menderes, Izmir -Turkey